Friday, April 4, 2014

Faith...believe it or not...2 Corinthians 5:7

2 Corinthians 5:7 Our life is lived by faith. We do not live by what we see in front of us. 

Everything we do is done with faith however we've become somewhat blind to it. When you turn the keys to start your car, you're not hoping that it won't start...on the contrary, your hoping that it will start. In fact you could say that you have faith that it will. Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is being sure we will get what we hope for. It is being sure of what we cannot see. Let's live like God intended us to, in the glory of God's love for us. Ephesians 2:8-9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast. 

Next time you feel in doubt about whether or not God loves you or is there for you, look to His Word and hear His promise for you: Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. 

Thank you Father for not forsaking me nor leaving me when I need you most. Thank you Jesus for dying on the cross for me so that I can be redeemed in God's grace. Thank you for loving me more than I could possibly understand!
Praise be your name always! In Jesus name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment